Proceeds from our auctions help fund the Alumni Association’s programs and our efforts to build lifelong relationships that strengthen The University of Kansas and the legacy of excellence embodied by its students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends. The Association helps KU recruit the brightest students in Kansas, advocate for legislative policies, connect the powerful network of Jayhawks worldwide and much more.
• Items must be paid for before departing the event. We accept all major credit cards.
• Everything is sold “as is/where is.” Refunds or exchanges are not permitted unless the donor is unable to fulfill the obligation as described.
• The buyer waives any claims of liability against the Alumni Association for injuries or other damages that may result from use of services or property sold though one of the Alumni Association’s auctions.
• IRS rules state that the only tax deduction for the purchase of auction items is the amount paid in excess of the fair market value.
• Suggested retail values are based on high season and non-discounted rates.
• Minimum bids may be suggested, with minimum increments to raise a bid. You will determine the value of the items, so please bid only what you are willing to pay.
• Auction items may offer a maximum bidding price called “instant buy” so you can instantly purchase the item and avoid competition. Selecting the instant buy price will stop additional bidding for the item.
• Each winning bid legally obligates the bidder to pay the bid price in full.
• Additional auction rules and procedures may be posted or disclosed at the event.
Learn more about our Privacy & Terms.