With the help of the KU Alumni Association, Jayhawks tell KU’s story in all corners of the nation. Alumni can also contribute to the KU Alumni Association’s efforts by making a donation in any amount here. Alumni and friends of the University of Kansas are more important than ever.
The Association strengthens the University of Kansas by expanding its online communications and its strong volunteer network to meet the needs of KU. Over the past four years, the Alumni Association has built KU’s presence across Kansas and the nation and has established several international chapters. Milestones include:
- Each of the 105 counties in Kansas is included in one of 23 regional networks.
- All Kansas networks appoint recruiting liaisons to help KU attract the best students.
- Jayhawks for Higher Education are effective legislative advocates for KU.
- 68 national networks and seven international networks gather far-flung Jayhawks.
- The Alumni Association has 500 active volunteers, a new record for KU.
- Host academic programs that highlight students and academic departments at KU.
In addition, print and online communication and programs such as pre-game events at home and away (including bowl games and the NCAA Tournament) and class reunions on campus help unite Jayhawks on behalf of their alma mater.
Gifts in support of the Alumni Association provide funds to support these and many other initiatives to engage the Jayhawk Nation in celebrating and strengthening KU.
Members of the KU Alumni Association’s Presidents Club annually contribute $1,000 or more to help support the creation and expansion of programs to better serve KU and its alumni, friends and students.
To give now to the Association, please make an online gift through KU Endowment. For more information about endowed funds for the Alumni Association, contact Vice President for Donor Relations, Angie Storey, at 785.864.4761 or toll free at 800.584.2957.