The KU Alumni Association and KU Endowment have created the Presidents Club as an opportunity for alumni and friends to help with the critical endeavors the Alumni Association provides to the University. The Presidents Club recognizes annual gifts of $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 and $10,000 or more in support of the Alumni Association’s goal to build a larger, more powerful network of Jayhawks worldwide.
Members of the Presidents Club provide annual resources that allow the Alumni Association to support current and new programs for the benefit of the University of Kansas and the KU community.
Membership in the Presidents Club is an investment that supports all areas of the University of Kansas. For more information about endowed funds for the Alumni Association, contact Vice President for Donor Relations Angie Storey, at 785.864.4761 or toll free at 800.584.2957.
Your gift will help the Alumni Association strengthen KU by:
- Identifying new volunteer leaders
- Building stronger recruitment efforts
- Educating KU students on the alumni tradition of Kansas
- Engaging greater numbers of alumni and students
- Developing a more well-informed alumni base
- Enriching the alumni experience of all KU graduates
- Increasing the value of the KU degree
More specifically, the Association:
- Supports events at 68 networks nationally, 23 in Kansas and within an international network.
- Offers affinity and academic programs to engage a greater number of Jayhawks with different interests.
- Hosts more than 500 events a year, including more than 100 during our ‘Hawk Days of Summer tour.
- Engages volunteers in student recruitment efforts and legislative advocacy.
- Provides strong career programs for the Student Alumni Association to prepare students for life after KU.