The KU Alumni Association and KU Endowment have created the Presidents Club as an opportunity for alumni and friends to help with the critical endeavors the Alumni Association provides to the University. The Presidents Club recognizes annual gifts of $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 and $10,000 or more in support of the Alumni Association’s goal to build a larger, more powerful network of Jayhawks worldwide.
Members of the Presidents Club provide annual resources that allow the Alumni Association to support current and new programs for the benefit of the University of Kansas and the KU community.
Membership in the Presidents Club is an investment that supports all areas of the University of Kansas. For more information about endowed funds for the Alumni Association, contact Vice President for Donor Relations Angie Storey, at 785.864.4761 or toll free at 800.584.2957.
Your gift will help the Alumni Association strengthen KU by:
- Growing and enhancing our personalized recruitment of children of alumni through our Legacy Relations program, which has helped increase the number of undergraduate legacies from 15% to 23%
- Building a strong pipeline of future alumni leaders, volunteers, members, and donors through the Student-Alumni Network in the following ways:
- We are launching a university-wide mentorship and career connection program to leverage the Jayhawk Network’s knowledge and professional resources, in an effort to improve student retention and post-graduate career success.
- Development of strategic events focused on connecting students to alumni leaders in different industries
- Providing students with exposure to alumni, volunteers, service and philanthropy and by doing so, instilling pride, tradition and connection – all critical ingredients for a supportive and dedicated alumni base!
- Expand our digital footprint, positioning us to connect with and engage thousands more Jayhawks around the globe;
- Providing new, value-added programs for recent graduates coast to coast—both online and in key geographic areas—and new ways for Jayhawks to get involved based on their academic or other interests;
- Strengthening advocacy in support of higher education throughout Kansas by expanding Jayhawks for Higher Education, which is currently more than 1,700 members strong;
- Introducing new and relevant content vehicles, including our new alumni mobile app, along with a new student app this fall that will educate freshmen about our KU traditions and get them involved in the Student-Alumni Network; and
- Maintaining our award-winning magazine in print and digital, Kansas Alumni, to keep graduates connected to the Hill
Presidents Club Events
Basketball Pregame Parties
Presented in Partnership with Tickets For Less & University National Bank
Presidents Club donors are invited to attend basketball pregame events at the Adams Alumni Center. Please contact Heather Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785.864.1738 to register.
Time TBD | Saturday, Jan. 27
KU vs. Texas A&M (Big 12/SEC Challenge)
Time TBD | Saturday, Feb. 17
KU vs. West Virginia (tip off 5 p.m.)