The KU Alumni Association and KU Endowment have created the Presidents Club as an opportunity for alumni and friends to help with the critical endeavors the Alumni Association provides to the University. The Presidents Club recognizes annual gifts of $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 and $10,000 or more in support of the Alumni Association’s goal to build a larger, more powerful network of Jayhawks worldwide.
Members of the Presidents Club provide annual resources that allow the Alumni Association to support current and new programs for the benefit of the University of Kansas and the KU community.
Membership in the Presidents Club is an investment that supports all areas of the University of Kansas. For more information about endowed funds for the Alumni Association, contact Vice President for Donor Relations Angie Storey, at 785.864.4761 or toll free at 800.584.2957.
Your gift will help the Alumni Association strengthen KU by:
- Continue to enhance and grow our Legacy Relations program, which has helped increase the number of undergraduate legacies from 15% to 23% in six years through highly personalized communications and visits for prospects;
- Build a strong Student Alumni Association by providing career networking programs, mentoring opportunities and programs that help us cultivate the next generation of volunteers, advisers and donors to KU;
- Ensure that we strengthen our presence and activity in every corner of Kansas through events, billboards, alumni network meetings and legacy recruitment;
- Provide new, value-added programs for recent graduates coast to coast—both online and in key geographic areas—and new ways for Jayhawks to get involved based on their academic or other interests;
- Strengthen advocacy in support of higher education throughout Kansas by expanding Jayhawks for Higher Education, which is currently more than 1,700 members strong;
- Introduce new and relevant content vehicles, including our new alumni mobile app, along with a new student app this fall that will educate freshmen about our KU traditions and get them involved in the Student Alumni Association; and
- Maintain our award-winning magazine, Kansas Alumni, to keep graduates connected to the Hill.
Presidents Club Events
Jayhawk Entrepreneurship Panel
6-8 p.m., Tuesday, July 18
24 S. Michigan Ave,
Chicago, IL 60603
David Hoese e’86, VP at Goldman Sachs
Sherry Scott j’91, President at Gagen MacDonald
Todd Holmes c’89, CEO at Liquidus Marketing
John Sapiente c’92, President at Eligin Die Mold Co & Trident Manufacturing
David Grossman j’89, President at Freshii
Special Message and Annual Report
The KU Alumni Association’s 2015-2016 Annual Report is available online.