Kansas Alumni serves a national audience of alumni, with more than 24,500 living in Kansas and Missouri. Together, the Kansas City metropolitan area and Douglas County make up 16,000 readers. Our readers value Kansas Alumni as an award-winning publication with its finger on the pulse of KU news, events and alumni activities.
About our readers
- 54% of readers earn more than $100,000.
- 32% of readers earn more than $140,000.
- Approximately half of our readers graduated between 1960 and 1979.
- 90% of readers who travel to Lawrence visit for athletic, arts and cultural events, as well as dining, shopping and other attractions.
- 68% of readers dine out one to eight times per month; 47% make 10 or more online purchases annually.
- 92% of members read the magazine always or regularly. 59% share their copy of Kansas Alumni with one or more people.
- Nine out of 10 readers always read the Class Notes section.
For more information, or to place an ad, contact our advertising sales representative at 800-KU-HAWKS.