Thank you for your Life Membership in the KU Alumni Association.
We appreciate your commitment to help strengthen KU. Your dues and contributions help sustain the Association’s work to advocate for KU, communicate with Jayhawks in all media, recruit KU students and volunteers, serve alumni, and unite Jayhawks around the world.
Please consider making a voluntary year-end 100% tax-deductible donation as a Path to Life Premium member.
Your additional support is vital to alumni programs and our 129 networks in state, across the country and around the world.
If you make a contribution of $100 or more by Dec. 31, 2017, we’ll send you a gift as a token of our appreciation—you may choose between a KU garden flag or insulated tumbler.
It’s the holiday season, but tax season is just around the corner. Thank you for your consideration and your continuing Jayhawk loyalty!
Join the Path to Life Premium by contributing $100 or more
by Dec. 31, and choose one of these gifts as our thanks for your additional support.
KU Garden Flag with stand:
This double-sided flag displays seven historic versions of our beloved Jayhawk.
Thermal mug that doubles as a koozie:
The stainless steel vacuum construction with copper insulation keeps drinks cold up to 24 hours, or beverages hot up to 6 hours.
In 2005, the KU Alumni Association created the Presidents Club to help build a larger, more powerful network of Jayhawks worldwide. Your annual gift of $1,000 will help:
- Enhance our Legacy Relations program to recruit more undergraduate legacies.
- Offer affinity and academic programs for Jayhawks with all different interests.
- Host events to expand and unite the Jayhawk network.
- Engage volunteers in legislative advocacy in support of higher education.
- Provide career services for alumni members.
- Build a stronger Student Alumni Network by providing career networking programs and cultivate the next generation of volunteers and ambassadors for KU.
- Enhance the traditions and history of KU.