Posted on Jan 17, 2017 in Campus News and News
Now in its 10th year, the iModules Scholarship Program annually provides individual financial scholarships to eligible students enrolled in secondary or higher education institutions that are current iModules clients.
The KU Alumni Association is a partner of the Leawood-based company, so students who will attend the university during the 2017-18 school year are eligible to apply.
The company will award 17 scholarships in the amount of $1,500 each.
- Full-time student for the Fall 2017 semester
- Attending or will be attending a school that is an iModules client for Fall 2017
- A minimum “C” grade point average
How to apply:
- Go to scholarships.imodules.com
- Create an account
- Fill out an application form
- Submit an essay answering the two questions listed on the website
Applications and essays must be submitted by midnight (Central time) on April 1, 2017. Scholarship recipients will be announced by May 1, 2017.