The KU Alumni Association’s website is more than just a website– it’s your connection to more than 300,000 other loyal Jayhawks through the online alumni community.
Did you know that you can register on our website and update your information? Registration is free for all alumni, and we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. Registration also gives you access to search the online community to find classmates, and if you’re a member, registration also allows you to read Kansas Alumni magazine online.
Click here first to see if you’re registered
- In Step 1, enter your last name and then click “find.”
- In Step 2, you’ll see a list of alumni who share your last name. If you see “already registered” next to your name, you can go straight to www.kualumni.org/community to log in. If there’s a radio button next to your name, click the button and then click “next” at the bottom of the page.
- In Step 3, enter your alumni ID. This is not the same number as your KU ID, it’s a number that our database assigns to each record. You can find this number on your membership card, on the back of your Kansas Alumni magazine or at the bottom of a recent email from us. Or, you can contact us at 800.584.2957 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your number.
- Once you’ve entered your alumni ID, click “verify,” and then our system will verify your record and you’re in!
Create and update your profile
- Once the system has verified your record, you’ll be able to create and update your profile.
- Any information that we already have on record for you will be pre-populated.
- Fill out your profile as completely as possible and update any information that’s outdated or incorrect– especially your email address and your mailing address.
- Visit www.kualumni.org/community.
- Input your primary email address and password to log in.
- A cool new feature that we’ve added: social log-ins. You can connect your alumni profile with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo or OpenID and log in with those credentials instead of remembering yet another password.
If you can’t remember your username (which is your primary email address) or your password, you can click the links on the page to have your username sent or password reset.
The primary email address that we have on file may not be the email you currently use!
The number one question we get is “I requested my username to be sent, but I still can’t log in.” If you entered an email address that’s not the primary address in our system, you’ll receive an email at that address, but you still won’t be able to log in. To put it another way, if you still can’t log in after requesting your username, call us at 800.584.2957 or email us at email@example.com to find out what the primary email address is in our database. Chances are, it’s not the one you think.
Likewise, if you try to reset your password and receive an error message, it’s probably because you’re using an email address that’s not affiliated with your record in our database.
Try using other email addresses you have (or have had in the past) to log in, and once you’ve logged in you can update the address.
If you have any problems, call us at 800.584.2957 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org— we’re here to help!