The KU Alumni Association and KU Endowment created the Presidents Club as an opportunity for alumni and friends to help with the critical endeavors the Alumni Association provides to the University. The Presidents Club recognizes annual gifts of $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 and $10,000 or more in support of the Alumni Association’s goal to build a larger, more powerful network of Jayhawks worldwide.
Members of the Presidents Club provide annual resources that allow the Alumni Association to support current and new programs for the benefit of the University of Kansas and the KU community.
Membership in the Presidents Club is an investment that supports all areas of the University of Kansas. For more information about endowed funds for the Alumni Association, contact Angie Storey, senior vice president for donor relations, at 785.864.4761 or toll-free at 800.584.2957.
Thank you, Presidents Club!
Gifts to the Presidents Club have helped the Alumni Association strengthen KU by:
- Tripling the number of activated Student Alumni Network memberships in one brief year as we continue the new era of offering four-year gift memberships for all degree-seeking students. More than 5,700 students have activated their memberships to participate.
- Launching KU Mentoring which has garnered more than 3,600 KU alumni mentors and more than 1,300 student mentees in this University-wide digital mentoring platform.
- Launching an alumni job board that boasts mid-career level jobs for alumni looking to hire and/or apply for their next job.
- Enhancing our personalized recruitment of children of alumni through our Legacy Relations program, which has helped increase legacy enrollment from 15 percent to 23 percent of all undergraduates.
- Expanding our digital communications, including our mobile app for alumni and students. More than 31,000 Jayhawks have downloaded the KU Alumni app.
- Maintaining our award-winning magazine, Kansas Alumni, and enhance the magazine’s digital format.
- Supporting our Veterans Alumni Network, which connects current and former military-affiliated students with military-affiliated alumni; our Veterans Network, among the strongest in the Big 12, has helped KU achieve 2018 and 2019 Top 5 rankings by Military Times as a Best College for Vets.
- Strengthening advocacy for higher education throughout Kansas by expanding Jayhawks for Higher Education to more than 1,600 members.